Oceaneering International Services Limited
Responsible for entering data, running reports, quality checking data for errors before and after entry thus ensuring accuracy. Keeping sensitive customer or company information confidental.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use spreadsheets to upload training data into the Learning Management System.
- Navigate different screens to maintain accurate data within LMS.
- Process class credit and scores for classes within the LMS.
- Create Talent Management Assessments and curricula in the LMS for Worldwide departments.
- Enter Task history
- Attach certificates to employee training records
- Answer cases for basic training request.
NON - ESSENTIAL
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilties.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- One (1) year relevant experience required
- Background in corporate training or records control
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Treats others fairly and with respect.
- Knowledge of department's policies, rules, regulations, business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values, etc.
- Ability to maintain project priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Software Engineer - DevTest Engineering Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 PERCENT pur [...]
Job Description Accounts Executive - GL Finance Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 PERCENT purpose-bui [...]
Job Description Business Support Analyst Information Technology Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 PER [...]
Job Description Technical Account Manager - APAC Customer Services Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 [...]