Oceaneering International Services Limited
To provide Risk, Reliability and Maintenance Engineering support in accordance with governing documents, quality and norms of both client and company. Develop maintenance routines for onshore and offshore oil and gas installations and manage activities in client Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with implementation of specific maintenance concepts, programmes, and strategies for onshore and offshore oil and gas installations, under direct guidance of Senior Engineer(s)
- Assist with effective input and management of data within CMMS database
- Assist with spare part evaluation and CMMS optimization
- Support the preparation of data for input into reviews/and (or) client presentations and meetings
- Operate Computerised Maintenance Management Systems as directed and maintain client data
- Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation
- Assist the Line Manager to achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) deliverables and overall management of the service
- Support the Line Manager in management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management
NON - ESSENTIAL
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities. Qualifications
- College Diploma in in Engineering related discipline, Mechanical, Electrical or Process preferred
- Degree in Engineering related discipline, Mechanical, Electrical or Process preferred
Working towards award of professional engineer status within local region e.g. CEng/EUR ING/PE Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience related to the job description Familiarity with QA/QC systems/procedures and CMMS Systems
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving and a good communicator, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of engineering drawings
- Ability to generate a team approach to workflow execution and problem solving
- Good communicator, both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple for the benefit of others
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsibilities: Write effective, scalable, reusable code Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance Web crawling/scraping (Using either Selenium, Scrapy, bea [...]
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global [...]
Required Accounts Executive for Manufacturing Unit Job Location- Phase 1 Industrial Area Chandigarh Experience- 2-5 Year Skills- Knowledge of Tally ERP , GST Returns , TDS Joining - Immediately Af [...]
Job Description Will Be Based in the Pre-medical/ Pre-iit Prep Institute as Well as University. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Medical knowledge. Emergency. Computer Skills. ICU. [...]