Oceaneering International Services Limited
Perform the day to day processing of Accounts Payable transactions to ensure that supplier accounts are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process AP invoices after general checks complying with Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
- Prepare and review of AP reconciliations
- Capable of handling AP process, issues and complex customers
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of unresolved issues and report to management
- Timely follow up on invoices under query and update in the work flow
- Performing Quality Check of peers and report errors to be rectified
- Update productivity trackers or any other trackers
- Identification of unprocessed invoices after AP close and report for accrual preparation
- Responding timely and accurately emails and inter department queries forwarded to AP department
- Perform any additional duties assigned as assigned/required
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities. Qualifications Qualifications Commerce graduate or above. DESIRED
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience with an international company
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Sound knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and accounting principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills
- Accurate and methodical in approach
- Strong verbal, written communications skills and Presentation skills
- Team Player, Self motivated & Enthusiastic/Driven
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Judgment & decision - making skills
- Problem - solving & analytical ability
- Present oneself professionally with proper etiquette
- Be accountable for work by following instructions.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chandigarh, Chandigarh - To counsel clients about student visa process and requirements of country. - To explain about colleges and different courses. - To convince and retain the customer in a [...]
We are Hiring for Air Ticketing Cabin Crew | Air Hostess | Ground Staff Delhi Airport for Following Positions: cabin Crew (freshers) ground Staff customer Service Associate reservation & Ticketing, jo [...]
A person who can do a field job covering all educational institutes and educational associates to create business in immigration & Visa & overseas coaching. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹10,000.00 [...]
JOB SALARY PERIOD - DAILY WORK DETAILS - TYPING WORK AND SOME MOBILE WORK. YOU WILL GET ALL THE INFORMATION OF WORK ON WHATS APP. SO TEXT ON OLX FOR WHATS APP NUMBER EXPERIENCE - NO NEED CANDI [...]