Oceaneering International Services Limited
To prepare, review and approve financial information in accordance with existing company policy and procedure.
- Manage a team of Lead Project Analyst s (LPA s) and handling daily operations as well as lead transition efforts of multiple tasks/services to India.
- Will have responsibility on HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, ongoing feedback/coaching and formal performance management e.g., mid- year, year- end reviews.
- Take the lead in maintaining existing successful teaming environment, identifying and recognizing team efforts, and promoting activities that build rapport within the team in India and with multi- location teams,
and identify opportunities for the India team to own greater responsibilities and create transition plans where required
- Ensure all processes are in accordance with Company Policy and that Internal Controls are in place; audit and review work for accuracy and monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures. Participate in, and provide insight to, internal practices and methods aimed at generating consistent high quality output.
- Driving Operating efficiency through improved business routines
- Establish and adhere to SLA s with leadership where needed and continually review current processes and procedures and evaluate efficiency to meet or exceed those SLAs. Provide timely reports on key performance indicators (KPI s), compliance and non- compliance areas.
- Lead Special Projects Implementation of new Accounting Standards / Integrating Acquisitions etc.
- Analyze and resolve complex or difficult problems presented by subordinates and escalate appropriately to leadership. Communicate gaps and risks where best practices are not used. Continually evaluate update Best Practices/Guidelines and ensure that customers have access to timely instructional informative materials.
- Responsible for establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Responsible for maintaining records in accordance with company and client requirements
- Perform any additional duties assigned as required.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position is responsible for the training, development and supervision of the Lead Project Analysts
Commerce graduate or above preferably with a professional degree.
Minimum of 10+ years of experience with an international company
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Sound Knowledge of accounting principles and management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive large teams
- Accurate and methodical in approach.
- Proactive and Self- motivated
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chandigarh, Chandigarh 5+ years experience Educational Background - Education: Engineering degree & MBA preferred, Minimum Graduate - Excellent written and verbal communication skills Jo [...]
Job Description Software Developer - Katana Production Technology (Pipeline, and R&D;) London, United Kingdom Description As a Lighting Software Developer for our Production Technology departme [...]
Job Description Business Process, Senior Date: Mar 6, 2020 Country: India State / Province: Haryana City: Manesar Job Type: Regular Job ID: 33402 Job Description Finan [...]
Description JD - DFX Supervisor Position Title - DFX Supervisor Reporting Manager - Merzin Tavaria Role Summary The Digital Effects (DFX [...]