Oceaneering International Services Limited
The Project Resourcing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring personnel are compliant and ready for mobilization using the following approach: right person, right job, right place, and right time at the lowest possible cost.
- Ensure cases are assigned and completed to meet SLA s.
- Monitor personnel compliance and expiration dates and ensure accuracy in applicable systems: medical, training, passports, and other client/ location specific requirements.
- Coordinate with employees and support groups to arrange medicals, training, and other client/ location requirements as needed.
- Coordinate and update resourcing related documentation: client forms, tax forms, CV s, etc.
- Assist in maintaining personnel schedules through GM applications and other Operations systems where required.
- Assist in drafting and tracking Letters of Assignment (LOA) where regionally applicable.
- Maintain effective communication with team members, Operations, and rotational employees.
- Collaborate with global team to provide support as needed.
- Assist with arranging travel and accommodations as needed.
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting, and providing management information as required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Global Mobility Lead where regionally applicable, or
- Manager, Project Resourcing
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or equivalent and/or combined education and experience.
- 1- 2 years Resourcing experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to use various information technology systems required for successful job performance.
- Understands and takes into account global and local impacts on day- to day activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Skill to prioritize workflow in a changing work environment.
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and accomplishing work.
- Skill to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Software Engineer - DevTest Engineering Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 PERCENT pur [...]
Job Description Accounts Executive - GL Finance Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 PERCENT purpose-bui [...]
Job Description Business Support Analyst Information Technology Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 PER [...]
Job Description Technical Account Manager - APAC Customer Services Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100 [...]