PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd.
PubMatic is looking for a sharp analytical individual to work as a Data Analyst in the Finance Reporting Insights function. People with a penchant for extracting the truth out of numbers and summarizing it for the finance and operations teams would be best fit for the role.
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing tremendous data sets using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL and hive databases and presenting them in easy- to- understand formats.
- The Data Analyst will be expected to retrieve data from publishers, ad networks aggregators UI and develop spreadsheets and excel macros to filter, analyze, generate reports and draw conclusions from that data.
It will be important to focus on the primary metrics while understanding the business requirements of the different teams within the business.
- Apart from reporting tasks, the Data Analyst will work closely with other functions in the Pune Billing Team to assist with preparation of monthly publisher statements, tools that will improve productivity and the revenue yield generated for our publishers.
- Exposure to business analysis, tracking metrics and building revenue monitoring tools
- Should be involved in MIS functions requiring independent analysis of data
- Exposure to financial modeling and operations analysis is a plus
- Basic knowledge of running mapreduce jobs in hive databases
- Basic programming knowledge
- MS Office products including strong grasp of Excel (Charting, Formulae, Pivots
- Advance Excel/Access: VB Macros in Excel and MS Access
- VBA programming exposure is a plus
- MS- SQL / MySQL
- Hands on experience on Hive Database / Data Analytics tools
- Added advantage if hands on experience in HTML / PHP / Java Script / Python
- Any graduation, as specified by role, with good academic record / Masters is a plus
- Total work experience of 3 to 5 years in a fast paced change- oriented environment
- Worked in shifts interacting with US or UK clientele / vendors
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Pro- active, quick learning, detail oriented
- Excellent written and spoken English with ability to handle communication across levels
Preferred Qualifications: Graduation in Math, Statistics, Science or Engineering
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and progra [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revi [...]
- Mid-level/Senior BA with strong functional/business analysis skills with around 7+ years of experience to work with CPB technology group at Pune - This role may report to the senior development/de [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Infrastructure Technology Lead Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with Infra related activities in coordination with the Technology I [...]