Our creative advertising team in Bangalore is currently looking for an experienced and talented Lead Compositing Artist.
The Compositing Lead must have in - depth knowledge of Compositing in Nuke for VFX projects and the ability to devise and complete complex comps and find creative solutions to an exceptional standard. They must be able demonstrate a true understanding of the subtleties of combining visual elements from various sources into single images and the ability to seamlessly bed elements into a scene.
They will also be responsible for training future talent within the 2D department.
This requires coaching and leading the visual effects team and training them in methods of compositing and clean - up.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with our global studios and attend and/or lead creative meetings to advise upon the most effective ways to work for high - end visual effects. As one of the direct links with the global studio throughout the project they must possess an in - depth awareness of client requirements and how to effectively co - ordinate and guide them through the creative process to achieve a result which is satisfactory to all.
- Assess 2D artists skill sets and level, and advise on any training needed.
- Provide context to Bangalore artists regarding the pressures/urgency coming from global sites and our clients.
- Promote MPC culture and working practices across Bangalore studio.
- Provide leadership and guidance on any projects that the 3D department are involved with.
- Ensure Bangalore studio adheres to MPC s global pipeline.
- Support producers and artists when planning and quoting new work.
- Work in conjunction with MPC s other sites to encourage knowledge and project sharing.
- Work closely with HoD s to ensure 2D stays relevant with other departments, identifying potential efficiencies across disciplines.
- Working with the Head of 2D and other lead artists, ensure the 3D work coming out of the Bangalore studio is of the highest creative quality.
- Help the senior team to translate creative briefs and deliver them on time and on budget.
- QC work when required.
- Be a key point of communication with creative teams in the global sites.
- Lead, and work on high profile projects.
- Work closely with the Supervisors/Leads and Head of 2D to investigate and plan future hardware and software improvements/upgrades for the 2D department.
- Continually review processes, systems and pipeline and direct the implementation of new methodologies where required, making sure we are not developing anything new that exists at another MPC site.
- Work with HOD s across all sites to continually explore new technology options and consult with the Head of Technology about feasibility for testing and implementation.
- Report on any issues in sharing work to and from the Bangalore studio, and suggest ways in which these issues might be addressed.
- We are looking for an experienced Nuke Compositor ideally with a background in photo - real VFX for advertising.
- You will have worked on international projects and brands and be comfortable in a client - facing studio environment.
- Direct experience leading and mentoring other artists is highly desirable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We re looking for UX Designer who can help us to solution and create modern , great looking designs across all web and mobile platforms. You will be an important member of the Thence Experience Desi [...]
We Are Hiring .Net Developers (3 to 4 years of experience) G.T.Enterprises (GTE), during the journey of 23 long successful years has laid the foundation and grown to be one of the largest techn [...]
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Analyst will be a high performing member of the Analytics Delivery Team within Zyme. He/ She will have two key areas of responsibility 1) Supporting the regular [...]
Skill Sets: Should have a good communication skills , knowledge in java programming Qualifications: Any Degree with Computer Background. Skill Sets: Should have a good communication skills [...]