To succeed in the role, the following experience and competencies are required;
- Production-level experience using Python for desktop applications, service backends or development infrastructure.
- SQL and general database knowledge for query writing and optimization.
- A working understanding of HTTP and JSON.
- Familiarity with source control, in particular Git, and associated best practices.
- Comfortable working in a primarily Linux based development and runtime environment.
- A solid knowledge of testing principles, in particular TDD and/or BDD.
- Proven problem-solving skills around technical, product and business requests.
- Be able to consider a technical solution from different perspectives, including algorithms, complexity, correctness, maintainability.
- Collaborative and team oriented approach to product development, working with teams across locations, timezones and cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Cross-platform development on Windows and OS X.
- Knowledge of Python packages and frameworks such as Flask, PyQt, PyMySQL, etc.
- An interest in the architectural perspective - contributing to architectural decisions and other technical documentation.
- Experience of Agile and lean methodologies, and an interest in process improvement in these areas.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where requirements change.
- Able to present technical concepts to a broad audience with varying level of technical understanding.
Experience working with large, legacy code bases; from maintenance and refactoring through to end-of-life support.
- An awareness of security and keeping content secure.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
: A hands on Sr. Software Engineer and self - starter with experience working as Individual contributor to design, develop, build and deploy robust, quality software in production. RESPONSIBILI [...]
Role: Senior Software Engineer/ Tech Lead Reporting to: CTO You must have: Around 6 years of software development experience in Java/ J2EE Working experience on Spring, MVC, [...]
Description : - Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, - Expertise in creating Micro services and APIs using J2EE Servlets and Filters - Posses [...]
Job Profile Design and help architect right solutions starting with broadly defined problems Drive best practices and engineering excellence Development of code in object oriented Ja [...]