Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct client meetings and must be able to work/communicate with clients/stakeholders to enclose and interpret business requirements
- Gather requirements from the client prepare comprehensive document requirements specifications covering all the requirements and clients expectations.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations and understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Work with client personnel to identify required changes and communicate needed changes to the development team and ensure that the requirements are implemented correctly during development.
- Assist the team in any issue clarification required from business
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Analyze and suggest areas for cost control and reduction and develop business process flows
- Assist the Project Manager in the execution of project schedules and deadlines.
Requirement and Preferred Skill:
- BSoftware Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of system engineering concepts and Software Maintenance.
- Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- He/ she must be a proactive, enthusiastic and great team player
- He /she should have the aptitude to learn new domains.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Business Analyst preferably in IT industry
- University Masters in Business Administration.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Meet Our Team: UI Engineering in the Pega Hyderabad office while one of the oldest and most mature groups in Pega, is also one of the most innovative and fast-moving groups. Workin [...]
Job Description Experience in terms of number of years 7-15 Years Role & Responsibilities Looking for Oracle Fusion HCM Payroll Functional Consultant Overall 7 to 15 years of IT experience with at [...]
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline - 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical a [...]
Job Description Consumer Credit Sr Assoc Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 47550BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trill [...]