Job Requirements :
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer science; Masters preferred
- 4-8 years of experience in statistical/machine learning experience.
- Fluency in a scripting language like R/Python.
- Problem solver using algorithms.
- Critical thinking : the ability to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyze data to solve problems.
- Expert SQL M.S. Excel skills.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with team members in engineering, design, and product.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Demonstrated success in defining goals,
formulating approach, building analytical models and continuous optimization.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Such is the story behind the creation and flourishing of Relaxo Footwear, the company that has established itself as one of the most stalwart, quality conscious and avant-garde footwe [...]
We are pleased to inform you that We Have Multiple Openings For Pan India With online reference portal. you can submit it to the different Job searching portal. Designation & Profiles – As per [...]
Experience in E-Commerce Job Location : Kalkaji (Delhi) Job purpose Determine the long-term strategic objectives of the business. Ensure business growth through directing and managing business ope [...]
South Delhi based Sales and marketing executives at fixed salary and high incentives Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month Experience: - total work: 1 year (Preferred) [...]