Executive Director - DevOps
Job Location - Chennai
About this role
- Client is looking to for an Executive Director to join the Enterprise DevSecOps department, focusing on development of people, process and tools to support build and delivery automation throughout the enterprise.
- This role will be responsible for building and managing engineering teams based in our Chennai office, that will partner with existing teams in the US.
- This role will oversee development, maintenance and support of our development pipelines, which support our Continuous Integration, Automated Provisioning and Continuous Delivery capabilities across both our cloud and on-prem platforms.
- Subject Matter Expert in infrastructure,
development, operations, security and quality assurance, and has proven experience with DevOps and Agile practices.
- Responsible for broader oversight of engineering staff in that office, playing one of our 'site lead' roles.
- In this capacity, the candidate will be a senior escalation point for a larger engineering team, in addition to direct line reporting for the DevSecOps staff.
- He or she will participate in decisions related to operations of the Chennai site, and in supporting a broad engineering team in delivery.
- The candidate must have experience in implementing DevOps and Agile practices and tooling, for both on-prem and cloud platforms.
About the Enterprise DevSecOps department
It delivers optimized process and automation to accelerate delivery of IT services while also embedding security and controls. This applies to the application development process, infrastructure deployment and operations processes. To support delivery of these transformative capabilities, the EDSO domain was established in late 2018, and since then there has been quantifiable evidence of strong productivity, risk reduction, and improvement in infrastructure delivery timeframes. The role of EDSO is to enable the broader organization to operate using DevSecOps and Automation principles by providing a combination of platform, process and culture Planning, leading, organizing, executing and motivating Agile DevOps teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering DevSecOps capabilities for the enterprise.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management
- Hire and train personnel, build teams, and motivate staff to achieve maximum production levels through strong individual performance, coaching, and leadership
- Develop tools and processes to reduce deployment obstacles, improve developer productivity, reduce risk and lead to faster time to market
- Ensure appropriate security practices are implemented within our DSO toolsets, and through the use of our tools
- Implement solutions that are developed within project timelines, budgets, and quality constraints.
- Fosters a risk management culture through implementation and demonstration of processes and procedures which identify and mitigate 15+ years minimum related experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to provide senior leadership support for engineering teams operating at our Chennai site. Strong communication skills and experience communicating technology-related concepts to non-technical partners
- Understanding and ability to work with technology leadership to incorporate new and emerging technologies
- Prior Financial Services experience is highly preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Professionals who have experience in one or more platforms like PHP 5 / Open source / MySQL 5 / AJAX / Joomla / Wordpress / Magento / Drupal & Linux; who can work independently and / or within a team. [...]
Designers for web : Excellent Skills in Adobe CS Applications like Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver. Minimum experience: 2 years. , [...]
The role is for a Software Engineer - 2 for a recent college graduate (BSCS/MSCS) or with 1 to 2 years of experience on Java/backend technologies . In this role, you be working on building futuristic [...]
Designation: Office Assistant Educational Qualifications : Graduate Experience : 2 to 4 yrs experience, Good comm. skills and IT knowledge Skill Set Required : [...]