Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency
Role: Senior Program Manager (this is a consulting role for period of 2years)
- BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fieldwith MBA in Project Management/equivalent
- Overall 12+ years of experience out of which 10 years in Project Management/IT Consulting and advisory services
- At least 6+ years- experience in leading large projects end-to-end starting from requirements gathering through preparing DPR, RFP and Bid process management to managing deployments &SLAs;
- Prior work experience in Management Consulting Firms/Government/Public Sector Organizations :
- Responsible for the complete project lifecycle starting from requirements gathering to preparing DPR, RFP and bid process management, providing project management
- Discuss with department stakeholders to understand the Department's processre-engineering needs, digital transformation requirements and perform detailedassessment of existing processes& IT systems
- Coordinate across cross-functional projects, proactively identifying dependencies and risks between different projects
- Prepare functional and technical specifications for the IT systems
- Prepare RFPs, participate in bid process management and assist in evaluation of bids
- Establish project standards, guidelines, reporting mechanisms etc.,
- Drive adherence to project standards and ensure that project deliverables/initiatives are interoperable, secure and scalable as per project goals
- Prepare periodic status reports and present to stakeholders
- Review the operations and service level adherence of system integrators and other vendors
- Analyze existing/proposed projects regarding strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity objectives
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Maintain a release repository and manages key release information
- Continually work towards making improvements in the process
- Support the user departments in the roll out of awareness and communication efforts
Technical Skills :
- Experienced in driving the solution architecture, design & development of large enterprise class software systems for public sector/Central Government/State Government bodies.
- Significant experience in monitoring Agile Project Management implementation using agile methodologies (Iterative, Scrum, Kanban).
- Assessment of IT Infrastructure Implementation in Field offices, DC, DR and NLDR
- Assessment of Application Performance, Network and Infrastructure Performance using Enterprise Monitoring Systems
- Able to manage partners through clear understanding and ability to apply the concepts of risk management, conflict management, stakeholder management and change management.
- Proven ability to lead, monitor and motivate multiple vendors &software; engineering teams
- Experience in designing/managing projects adopting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of/experience with information/product security standards is highly desirable
- Knowledge of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence/Blockchain/Data Analytics is highly desirable
Business Requirement :
- Ability to quickly understanding business requirements and proposing reference architectures and technology solutions.
- Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to wide range of audiences in plain language
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects, set time frames, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as team player, comfortable with fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and [...]
No of Position : 3 Location : Chennai/Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Bangalore/Hyderabad Qualifications: Any graduate 5 + years’ experience in AX 2009 / 2012 Trade & Logistics module. Experience i [...]
Job Summary We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. JOB RESPONSIBILITY Development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, in [...]
Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Ma [...]