Harmony Data Integration Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description :
- 4-5 years of experience in software development, application design, deployment processes, State management, and Role management in a full stack .NET development environment.
- 4+ years of experience with Visual Studio, oops and .Net 4.0+.
- 3+ years REST API, Web Forms, Web API.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modelling methods.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, .net core, Angular 2+, Typescript,
Git/TFS/SVN and Entity Framework is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Participate in development efforts on a cross-functional product team in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with business professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for software development projects.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations of workflows, user interfaces, data schemas, etc.
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing applications.
- Successfully communicate designs, research, and potential issues with team members.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The candidate should possess good English writing skills. And should be found of watching Bollywood and Hollywood movies, and web series. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹22,000.00 /mo [...]
1. Scheduling and daily assistance of top level management 2. Requesting and raising quotations for products 3. Preparing SpreadSheets and Word documents 4. Management of files and important office [...]
Urgent requirements for HR Executive-Recruitment for chandigarh. -Handling entire internal recruitment process with effective resourcing tools/portals from resourcing, searching and screening. -Mana [...]
expand(document.getElementById('wpex160543281')); expand(document.getElementById('wpexlink160543281'))Arbor Financial Systems (a UK based MNC) provides Order and Portfolio Management Systems to leadin [...]