Experience : 1.5 to 3 Years
Mandatory : OS Installation, Security Updates
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Knowledgeable, creative, hardworking individual to provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced operations environment supporting a 24x7x365 mission critical VM, Windows & Linux environment.
The system administrator is responsible for :
- Day-to-day operational maintenance, support, OS installations and upgrades for enterprise servers.
- Monitor and tune systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Experience with Enterprise Backups
- On-call support might be required for troubleshooting or pre-planned maintenance on production systems.
- MCSE/MCP certification preferred
- Redhat certification added advantage
- Knowledge of VMware & HyperV technologies
- Knowledge of cPanel/Plesk preferred
Perks and Benefits : Performance linked incentives
Role : System Administrator
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 4+ years experience Skills COBOLDB2 OPC, Batch,db2 and Programming language like PL1/Cobol, REXX. Should have worked on COBOL,PL1-Test Environment and Test Data Tools Po [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience Order to Cash Associate for Cash Allocations will report into Manager – Financial Shared Service Centre Bangalore. This position will be based out of our B [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience Skills VMware Business Summary: VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise an [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Job Title: Telematic Architect â€“ Automotive Domain Experience: 7 to 12 Years Location: Pune/ Bangalore Job Responsibilities: - Experience with automotive embed [...]