a Solution Architect - IOT you will be responsible for the company's IOT Practice. You will work closely with the sales, delivery, operations and 3rd parties to address the business, operational and technical requirements of our customers. Collaborate with peers across practices in defining and creating cutting-edge, innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to assist in all phases of the pre-sales, practice development and delivery processes.
- Scale-up IOT business in terms of business growth and operational excellence.
- Guide the development of IOT Solutions
- Establish and strategize large transformational projects for in-house practices and client needs.
- Develop best practices for IOT Practice and manage the relationship with clients, vendor eco-systems and all the internal stakeholders
- Team management Strong collaborative approach and ability to work with all the stakeholders while adhering to tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
- Represent the company in various Technical and customer forums on technology thought leadership.
- Focus on the complete set of IOT Solutions / Services to help win new-name accounts and managing and developing an existing set of enterprise customers.
- Develop implementation strategies and plans ensuring that day-to-day activities result in initiatives based on Focused strengths and where professional services can be sold.
- Support the process of Bid Management, proposal readiness, and technical presentation.
- Good Understanding on IOT Technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT/ Microsoft Azure IoT / Google Cloud Platform (New)/ ThingWorx IoT Platform/ Artik/ Cisco IoT Cloud Connect/ Universal of Things (IoT) Platform (New)/ Salesforce IoT Cloud/Enterprise Solutions - Blockchain, IoT & Digital Web, Enterprise Integrations and High proficiency in various IOT technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT/ Microsoft Azure IoT /Google Cloud Platform (New)/ ThingWorx IoT Platform/ Artik/ Cisco IoT Cloud Connect/ Universal of Things (IoT) Platform (New)/ Salesforce IoT Cloud/Enterprise Solutions - Blockchain, IoT & Digital Web, Enterprise Integrations and Mobility
- Should have experience in architecting large IoT projects with varied domains (Manufacturing, Pharma, Automotive & Telecom)
- Should have experience in architecting varied interfaces like SCADA, PLC, HMI, and other 3rd party sensors and components
- Experience in 21 CFR complaint applications
- Knowledge on OPC, MQTT, Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP, UDP, understand any customized protocol
- Ability to design, propagate, and popularize differentiated information security solutions for in-house practices and with customers.
- Good understanding of ITIL based Service management (complete life cycle), Data Center and Networking services to design global deployment and hosting models.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be versatile who will handle practice development, pre-sales function, customer interactions, technical delivery ownership, and willingness to learn emerging technologies and build next-generation solutions.
- Excellence in business ethics and integrity
- Demonstration of time-bound solution/service deliverance
- Engage at the CXO level in customer organizations.
- Must have experience in developing and managing business plans and executing strategies.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Opening for Full Stack Engineering Lead profile in MNC IT Company Anywhere in India ( Need to work remotely) Position: Full Stack Engineering Lead who has worked on Google App [...]
We have opening for US- Non voice process. Candidate must be having minimum 6 months of experience in BPO voice or non voice process,He/She should be very good listener and having good catching power [...]
Job Description Title Analyst Business unit F&A; Reporting to Team Leader/Assistant Manager Key stakeholders CSCF Americas Duties & responsibilities What this job involves [...]
Job Description Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge techno [...]