JOB SUMMARY :
- You will be part of a highly skilled Salesforce commerce cloud capability group, working for clients across various industry verticals, to develop high-end commerce solutions, involving configuration and customization.
- You should have decent verbal and communication qualities and be able to present and communicate technical designs and solutions to peers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Implements Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards.
- Ensures functional requirements and high-level solution designs are understood and are translated into detailed technical design.
- Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies, application flows or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements.
- Demonstrate proficiency in build and release management using CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), implement Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality.
- Contributes to designing, implementing and documenting the build release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the applications.
- Participates in technical walkthroughs/ code reviews of other team members- components, test plans and results and help them with gaps.
- Leads the development of reference and resource materials for SFCC.
- Mentors SFCC developers in improving their platform knowledge and development skills.
- Communicate technical design to the SFCC developers and help/guide them in the implementation.
- Participates in Agile sprints and helps developers understand the strengths and limitations of SFCC.
ABOUT US :
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients- businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Opening for Full Stack Engineering Lead profile in MNC IT Company Anywhere in India ( Need to work remotely) Position: Full Stack Engineering Lead who has worked on Google App [...]
We have opening for US- Non voice process. Candidate must be having minimum 6 months of experience in BPO voice or non voice process,He/She should be very good listener and having good catching power [...]
Job Description Title Analyst Business unit F&A; Reporting to Team Leader/Assistant Manager Key stakeholders CSCF Americas Duties & responsibilities What this job involves [...]
Job Description Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge techno [...]