Data Quality Analyst :
Essential Functions :
- (45%) Assist design, develop, test, and deploy data quality processes using tools such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- (20%) Collaborate with business users to identify attributes that require data quality and corresponding business rules. Profile data, analyze user requirements, and translate & apply business rules to data quality rules.
- (20%) Create functional & technical documents - e.g. data quality architecture flows, data profiling results, data quality specifications, test plans
- (10%) Contributes to corporate data management best practices and implementation methodologies
- (5%) Other duties as requested or assigned
Work Experience Requirements :
- Overall experience of 3-5 years with strong database background
- 2-3 years experience with a data quality tool such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in data profiling and data quality analysis preferred
- Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts
- Strong data and SQL skills required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 4+ years experience Skills COBOLDB2 OPC, Batch,db2 and Programming language like PL1/Cobol, REXX. Should have worked on COBOL,PL1-Test Environment and Test Data Tools Po [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience Order to Cash Associate for Cash Allocations will report into Manager – Financial Shared Service Centre Bangalore. This position will be based out of our B [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience Skills VMware Business Summary: VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise an [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Job Title: Telematic Architect â€“ Automotive Domain Experience: 7 to 12 Years Location: Pune/ Bangalore Job Responsibilities: - Experience with automotive embed [...]