Enterprise Bot Private Limited
About the Company :
- At Enterprise Bot, we create chatbots that automate customer queries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we are a rapidly growing AI startup providing leading financial institutions and insurances with chatbots tailored to their specific needs.
- 2018 &2019 has been a milestone year for us. Some of our key highlights includes :
A) Luxembourg Insuretech of the year 2018
B) #16 women-founded startups "That Are Shaking Up Tech Across The Globe" by Forbes
- Our current esteemed clients includes AfterPay, SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange), Generali Switzerland (One of the world's largest Insurance companies), Lings (Innovative Insurance company), SBB (Largest Swiss Railway provider), HWZ,
PwC Switzerland, Swica, GoAhead group (Largest UK Railway and bus provider), LNER (Major Railway company in the UK previously VIRGIN Trains).
- Spread across three office locations, we are a team of 25 super talented people of diverse nationalities and cultures. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
Website : :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Strong proficiency in Java Scripts and JQuery.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of the common NodeJs or web server exploits and their solutions, accessibility, and security compliances
- Excellent working knowledge of databases, database schemas that represent and support business processes
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Number: 3151661 POSTING DATE: Jun 2, 2020 PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree JOB: Quality Management and Testing EMPLOYMEN [...]
Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The suc [...]
Location India - Bangalore Job Overview Qualcomm IT is looking for Manager, Global Networking based out of Bangalore to lead a team of experienced Network Engineers. This team is responsible for p [...]
Software Development Engineer IV Grow as a developer by building things that help local businesses around the world thrive Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce [...]