RTEX HR Services Pvt. Ltd
Job Title : IT Specialist
Department : Information Technology
Reports To : Manager - IT
Location : Delhi
Main Purpose of Role :
- The Information Technology team is a small team dedicated to serving the information services needs of Actis globally.
- Responsible for Managing, Troubleshoot, and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services. Should have sound knowledge of administration of Office 365 and Microsoft Intune for managing Mobile and iPad devices.
Key Main Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive) : The incumbent will be expected to :
- Managing and troubleshooting Active Directory, Office 365 for Actis.
- Providing Helpdesk support for all Infrastructure related queries.
- Should be able to work on strict deadlines.
Key Success Factors are :
- Friendly/approachable interpersonal style.
- Should have good temperament and good ethics towards work.
- Prepared to work flexibly to meet business requirements and maintain service levels
- An effective team player capable of adopting different team roles.
- Fast learner and a good team player.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Required Skills :
- Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
- Support and maintain the Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and other applications.
- Providing maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software issues.
- Manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Organizational Units (OUs), domain controllers (DCs), and Trusts.
- Office 365 Identity management, Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD Connect and Azure AD
- Exchange online, Clients Outlook, OWA.
- Troubleshoot issues related to O365 admin portal.
- MDM for Office 365.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent development skills with the ability to work on any assignment from start to end and an excellent team player.
Required Experience and Knowledge :
- Should have 7 - 9 years of experience in managing Microsoft technologies and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing office 365 and Active directory.
- Extensive hands-on Server 2008, 2012 and above. Should be able to manage, troubleshoot, etc.
- Knowledge of other Microsoft technologies will be a plus.
Timings : Candidates are expected to work in alternate rotational shifts that are rotating every month.
- First Shift is 10.00 AM - 7.00 PM
- Second Shift is 5:00 PM to 2.00 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Required CRJ-200/700 rated Commanders for Zoom Air. - Base : New Delhi ( Main base ) - Functional base : Mumbai, Kolkata or as advised in future - Required experience : ATPL holders with Prefe [...]
Job Role: - Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints - Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on [...]
Job Role: - Strong track record of SEO and generating organic traffic on website - Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & webmaster tools - Strong knowledge of SEO techniques and practices - [...]
Experience: 0-2 years Location: Delhi & NCR Job Description: Explore and develop new business opportunities in the domestic market for web based solutions. Understand client's requirement, [...]