- Working on managing, maintaining and administrating Learning Management System.
- You manage the deployment of the chosen solution.
- Research and resolve LMS functionality issues.
- You ensure the integration of our solutions (technology and content) within the client s ERP or Talent suite
- As a single point of contact for technical matters, you ensure communication with our clients.
- You publish adequate technical specifications and documentation of the projects.
- You are a key contributor in the presales cycle to carry-out technical and platform demonstrations, training client side administrators,
- You carry out needs and technical audit of our client s architectures, networks,
security policies, workstations and ensure their compliance and readiness for our digital learning solutions to be deployed at their end.
- You hold a minimum of a bachelor s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience, with a first successful working experience.
- You should be fluent in English you are able to run customer meetings professionally.
- As a single point of contact for technical matters, you ensure communication with our clients,
- Need to be good in business reporting, MIS, MS Excel
- You are at ease with LMS, LCMS and authoring tools technologies, and have a good knowledge of current network architecture.
- You have experience working with SCORM, AICC, API, web-services.
- You have strong analytical and methodical skills.
- You are service and solution oriented.
- You demonstrate learning agility and you are creative-oriented.
- No need to say that you are interested in new technologies.
Junior Graphic Designer
- Experience with design software and technologies: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Web Design, Graphic, User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX).
- Balance multiple priorities and schedules efficiently to meet client deadlines
- Maintain graphic library consisting of icons, graphics, photography, and banners
- Must possess a clear understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts).
- Must possess imaginative and conceptual skills with good communication skills.
- Work with copywriters and editors to produce the final design
- Create covers/layouts/designs based on the audience
- Provide creative, professional and impactful creative options that are aligned our corporate identity and enhance marketing collaterals.
- Understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a keen eye for detail and ensure time bound quality work.
- Collaborate with team members by effectively communicating and getting feedback to improve designs as per customer needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Junior Graphic Designer Blowfish Digital is looking for a full-time Executive for their Mumbai office. About us : We are Blowfish Digital. We create and curate content that people online want [...]
Job Description : Senior Graphic Designer required for a design hub located in Borivali west. Job Profile : - Overseeing all design project from conception to delivery - Designing original [...]
Role: Lead Graphic Designer Based in: Mumbai Reporting to: HOD Objective: We are looking for a Creative Lead who will be responsible for creating all in-game & marketing graphics for our m [...]
Junior PR Specialist will be responsible for supporting the implementation of projects for our brand Zencommerce Junior PR Specialist - Instant online store from Zencommerce.in Junior PR Speci [...]