Important company of the sector
We are looking for a professional Embedded System Engineer to execute complete embedded device development lifecycle.
The goal is to create scalable and optimized systems for robots as well as
Technical Skills Required
- Proven working experience in embedded systems.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Experience in PCB schematic layout designing.
- Basic soldering knowledge can be good.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Good experience in Python is appreciable.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking with real-time operating systems.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review. Like: Atmel Studio, Keil, STM Atollic, Eagle, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, Communication protocols (like UART, SPI, I2C, ethernet etc), interfaces and hardware systems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Behavioral Skills Required
- Can be able to communicate well with stakeholders.
- Can be able to work in Team
- To be a part of the product development team for designing products for warehouse automation and Industrial
Internet of things (IIOT).
- Design and implement hardware and software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- PCB Design, develop, code, test and debug system software and hardware.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support hardware and software QA and optimize IO performance.
- Provide Installation and post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and Software development.
- Assess third party and open sources.
- Willing to work on sites in case of requirement.
- Contribute and collaborate in cross-domain fields for systematic and seamless integration of electronics,
mechanical and electrical.
- To interact with the EMS for smooth production, Finalization of BOM by interacting with the procurement team.
Education Qualification : B Tech. ECE or B. Tech CS
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Need Hands-On Sr Engineers/Leads(Hardware)- for our electronic Hardware engineering Divison. NOTE: 1. 10 Positions 2. Eary Joining Bonus/BuyOut Option available. 3. Shortlisted Candidates s [...]
Job Description We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced embedded software engineer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. You will be responsible for prototyping initia [...]
We are looking for a professional Embedded System Engineer to execute complete embedded device development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized systems for robots as well as [...]
We are looking for a C developer responsible for developing modules, embedded systems, and libraries for high-level languages. Your primary responsibility will be to study the APIs of these different [...]