JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Possess Strong Java programming and analytical skills to develop and maintain application platform.
- Liaise with Business Analysts and Product team for an understanding of the requirements;
- Build robust, scalable applications that require participation in every facet of the SDLC ;
- Partner with global development teams and user base;
- Ability to organize a development plan to meet agreed deadlines;
- Produce quality code that conforms to controls standards
- Develop diligently with a high regard for system reliability. "
- Excellent core java fundamentals.
This is an hands on development position prior 6-9 years of Java development experience is mandatory
- Strong Experience on Spring framework
Familiar with spring boot micro services and JMS architectures
- Basic working knowledge of ant DBMS and SQL
- Experience on RESTful Web Services
- Experience in version control (preferably GIT) , experience with maven
- Experience with Basic Unix commands and familiar with unix environment
- Strong Object Oriented analysis, design and development skills
- Comfortable with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration)
- Focused on quality, testing and production implementation
- Financial Domain Knowledge
- Cloud knowledge
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference Code: 131-136 Job Title: Software Developer –Financial Services Industry- Goregaon (E) – Mumbai Category: Financial Services Job Description: A Leading leading online investment [...]
Essentials Responsibilities - You will analyze software requirements and functional specifications - You will define and detail low level design - You will perform development by translating th [...]
Why is this role exciting? Chance to work for the world foremost language service provider Opportunity to work with high-caliber software engineers around the globe Opportunity to work on la [...]