Snaphunt Pte Ltd
- A platform that is making a positive impact on children's learning
- Aggressive expansion plans across Asia
- Excellent career opportunity for startup enthusiasts
Our client is a Edtech platform aimed to design solutions that tackle learning challenges faced by the young. Leveraging on AI, children will receive personalised learning content and programs that will guide them into maximising their potential. With tremendous success in the country, they have and will continue to expand into the region.
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Understanding which content and approaches work best and implementing best practices of social media channels.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Integrating content programs with brand campaigns
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute in Marketing or relevant field.
- You have at least 4 years experience in Content Management or similar role, ideally within a startup.
- You have experience with Content Development & Management, Content Planning.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are eager to exceed objectives and constantly thinking of ways to improve processes.
Ref : 30003118
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us: Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walkthroughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a t [...]
Relevant Experience needed in IT Delivery experience SKILLS MUST HAVE: - Mandatory experience in Digital Marketing domain/capability & IT Delivery experience & Consulting background - No Manag [...]
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators and care about our customers. We inven [...]
The position: You will be responsible for setting up the digital ecosystem for Company's product portfolios. Core Responsibilities:- - Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new techn [...]