" Why this Role is exciting?"
- Candidate will be an integral part of the technology team working on the core products responsible for the Lionbridge core business into translation/localization services.
- Opportunity to showcase good talent in terms of logical reasoning, strong analytical skills and technical solutioning.
- Candidate will be contributing as a dedicated member on the project scrum team. (Platform to gain expertise in Scrum framework)
- Active involvement and equal opportunity as part of the scrum team. As every scrum team member is expected to share their updates, queries and ideas/views/suggestions across the team and management.
- Exposure and direct interaction with the onsite Development and Product management fraternity.
- Active involvement into the Lionbridge's Technology Stack catering to big clients like Microsoft, Amazon, Google etc.
- Free Environment to upscale and share ideas on technology/process.
"Value the role has on the organization and Lionbridge"
- Primary contributor into all development phases like application development, code review, design discussions, Devops tasks, unit testing while following the Scrum framework.
- Involved into feature enhancements , application/DB optimization to cater to improved customer experience
- Scaling of applications to new tools and technologies, helping Lionbridge to stay competitive with current trends
- Essential to the development of GeoFluent Core and Integration requirements in-order to cater quick turn-arounds to business
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Dotnet
Exp: 6+ Years hands-on Technical Development/Analyst Role
Strong in .Net technology knowledge base with ability to perform hands-on work on architecting, designing, development of the project.
Should be able to transform requirements to technical design.
Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
Experience in SOA architecture, web-services architecture and development
Strong Domain knowledge in a particular domain Translation, Localization, Education, HealthCare or BFS preferred
Experience in working on Agile-Scrum teams
Project Specific / other:
Good experience in using UI design patterns, UML, OO concepts. Strong in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
Knowledge of OOAD, MVC, Domain Driven Design
Proficiency with SQL and database stored procedure programming is a plus
Hands on development for product/feature design and implementation
Performs effective requirement analysis, impact analysis
Adheres to best coding practices, code reviews and unit tests
Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
Effectively applies development methodology and enforces project standards
Responsible for automation test development
Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Communicates and enforces standard practices to enable high-quality services to the clients.
Provides technical inputs for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
Provide direction for the analysis, design, and systems integration for client engagements from definition phase through implementation
Professionally lead one or more technology implementation/ process redesign projects based on client requirements
Capable of recognizing system/process deficiencies and contribute to implement effective solutions
Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve customer service
Manages day-to-day client relationships, identify new work opportunities, and support business development initiatives apart from operational aspects of a project and scope.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Solution Architect - ( WD14986 ) DBS is the Worlds Best Digital Bank is on a mission to reimagine banking and make it a seamless and invisible part of our everyday lives. We put d [...]
Job Description Senior Java Engineer (Java/Spring Boot/Kafka)_C2MA - ( WD14903 ) Responsibilities: Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for engineering efforts Contribute to all part [...]
Job Description Position: Senior System Analyst - Dotnet Exp: 12 Years hands-on Technical Development/Analyst Role Desired: Strong in .Net technology knowledge base with ability to perform ha [...]
Requirements: Create the next generation of tools and infrastructure for build, test, release and monitoring, focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality. [...]