Snaphunt Pte Ltd
- Lead a team in an exciting startup and manage a sizeable portfolio
- Great work culture with a diverse team of colleagues
- Flexibility to organise your own schedule
Our client provides businesses a platform that solves banking integration challenges.They have a team of innovative thinkers and driven executors that is simplifying and automating this process.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities, building and maintaining good relationships with customers and their internal team
- Monitoring market trends and identifying areas of improvement to meet and exceed targets
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships as well as clearly communicating with stakeholders on progress of initiatives.
- Handling quarterly sales results and annual forecasts
- Providing assistance with issue escalations.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience within the Banking/Fintech industry.
- You have strong understand of financial services landscape in Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams, recognise and reward performance.
- You are able to work and perform within tight deadlines.
Ref : 97401123
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview: This position, under the general direction of their manager, serves as the identified PowerSchool success manager who provides dynamic account management for our award-winning K-12 softwar [...]
Job Description - Key Account Manager Location- Bengaluru Calling the retailer partners daily as per the schedule and build business relationships with the customer. The candidate will be responsibl [...]
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, w [...]
Experience expectations Candidates should have a track record of successful business to business Inside sales or Lead Gen experience Understanding of the end to end buyer lifecycle management f [...]