JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Typical Job Duties :
- The primary responsibility is to provide first level of supervisory support, in the day to day management of the business deliverables and the team.
- Accountability for service quality of the team and ensure operational procedures are followed, that tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide first level of supervision to the staff during business hours.
- Support the Process Manager in their mission to provide top quality operations in support of this global business.
- Ensure that procedures are documented and that the documentation is updated periodically.
- Identify requirements for additional controls
- Verification of Team Members work on a daily basis and training of new hires.
- Daily investigation and escalation of any issues
- Provide daily/weekly statistics
- Assist in appraisals
- Generally 2-3 years experience in operations or related function.
- Familiarity with products and services.
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Able to provide coaching and guidance on all aspects necessary processes.
- Ability to analyze processes and identify improvements.
- Knowlege of metrics and scorecard analysis.
- Possesses and applies specific experiences and knowledge to the completion of assignments.
- Good relationship-building and time management skills
- Well-developed problem solving
- Good PC skills
- Ability to work under pressureJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Good Communication Skills Seo Sem Google Adwords Google Adsence Must Good Communication Skills Content Writing Free Website Development Social media marketing [...]
Job Description Full stack developer including device drivers, OS, core libraries & user interfaces. Experience with using existing stacks and libraries in the public domain to build integration soft [...]
This crucial role serves as an assistant to both our CEO and Brand Manager. But unlike most Admin positions we want your creative input! Writing skills a big plus. Must know QB Pro.as a primary respon [...]
Job functions area : Engineering / Manufacturing / Production / Maintenance Location : Mumbai Experience : 5 - 10 years Skills : PRODUCTION, PRODUCTION PLANNING, Production Operatio [...]