ADCI - Karnataka
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Knowledge on localization domain will be a plus.
Amazon Prime Video (AV) is a digital video streaming and download service that offers Amazon customers the ability to subscribe, rent or purchase to a huge catalog of videos. Prime Video is disrupting the traditional television and movie industry with a massive library of high-quality media and reliable digital delivery.
We enable the world to watch video instantly, from any device, whether on the road or from the comfort of a living room sofa. Today, we deliver Movies and TV shows to Windows and Mac PCs, portable devices, gaming consoles, smart phones, and smart TVs.
As a SDE3 on the Prime Video International Expansion localization tech team, you will be involved in the requirements analysis, design and development of significant grounds up technical product that drives translation productivity by achieving results through SDE's. You will help influence the team’s technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to priorities and approach, set the standard for engineering excellence, take the lead in identifying and solving ambiguous technical problems, architecture deficiencies, or areas where your team’s software bottlenecks the innovation of other teams and collaborate and influence other teams throughout the greater Amazon Prime Video organization. To achieve results through others, you will demonstrate technical influence over the different individual teams, either via a collaborative software effort or by increasing their productivity and effectiveness by driving software engineering best practices. You'll also lead design reviews for the org, actively participate in design reviews across Amazon Video, provide insightful code reviews and actively mentor other engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop prototypes based on exploration and research on new topics
- Be a champion for new technologies, platforms: insist on the highest standards and service code that helps continuously improve availability and reliability of our service.
- Create tech strategy/plans and commitments for yourself and your team, then deliver consistently against those commitments.
- Drive the architecture and technology
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers to develop friendly UI experiences.
- Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design.
- Engage with customers.
Masters in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Number: 3154038 POSTING DATE: Jul 3, 2020 PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree JOB: Development EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time [...]
Description Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) is an industry-recognized leader in delivering resilient and recoverable production environments for global enterprises through managed IT, cl [...]
Greeting from CIBER an HTC Global Services. Position : Permanent with CIBER an HTC Global Services. Work Location : Bangalore Interview Location : Bagmane technology center, Mahadevapura Senio [...]
What you will do? Responsible for full software lifecycle, system design and development of back-end systems components Utilize object-oriented design and analysis (OOA and OOD) skills Work [...]