The objective of a Manager, Clinical Data Management (CDM) is to manage day-to-day operations for a group of CDM projects or key functions as well as manage the project staff and workloads for direct reports.
A Manager, CDM may be responsible for customer contact, functional, administrative and financial oversight of projects assigned. He/she will participate in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and training for the data management function. The Manager, CDM will provide supervisory functions for individual contributing staff within the CDM department including training and mentoring of staff. Managers may be expected to participate in business development activities.
Bachelor's degree OR certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (i.e. RN, MT, PA, RPh, RT) Minimum of 5 years of data management experience Acted as a team lead on a multi-person team, not necessarily in data management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, global Standard Operating Procedures and client expectations
- Strong attention to detail and skill with numbers.
- Ability to use interactive computer programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Ability to attain, maintain and apply a strong working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Ability to act as a study or department expert for DM processes
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate others
- Ability to forecast project resourcing and hours needed. Ability to review utilization and make decisions/adjustments as necessary
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks
- Must demonstrate good judgment in making decisions Ability to travel to other locations as required or as business need dictates
- Must be able to set and meet, for self and team, timelines or be able to recognize and schedule changes in response to project demands
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Client has 250+ application running on Citrix XenApp 6.0 environment and all the applications are to be AppStacked using AppVolume & migrated to VMware Horizon 7.0 environment. [...]
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global ma [...]
Description 4+ years software development experience. 2+ years of Android development experience. Solid Java programming skills. Solid understanding of Android UI design principles, pa [...]
General Management and Administration Bangalore Are you motivated to be highly involved in coordinating and executing the change management agenda of a business transformation from a Project Ma [...]