share this job
An exciting opportunity to spearhead the revenue function for a Media MNC
Manager - Receivables, Mumbai
About Our Client
Our client is a US based Media/Entertainment MNC whose services cater to sevral industries both globally and domestically. They have a strong brand recognition in the world and are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to manage their revenue function and groom the existing team
As Manager - Receivables, you will be reporting to the DGM - Finance and will be responsible for:
- Evaluating legal customer contracts to ensure compliance with invoicing, collection and related clauses.
- Ensuring timely invoicing in line with the contractual milestones
- Monitoring the maintenance of customer master, credit limits, tax masters.
- Centrally controlling AR function for PAN India
- Monthly preparation of management report for Receivable ageing.
- Collection within strict deadlines and continuous follow up interactions with Revenue heads.
- Monthly GSTR 1 Reconciliation
- SOX compliance related to AR function
- Key contact for upto date sales reports in the global system in line with Global standards
- Timely maintenance of Customer account reconciliation.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA/ICWA with 6+ years of post qualification experience in handling the entire Receivables function. You are experienced in Revenue Assurance, Revenue Recognition and skilled at US GAAP, IGAAP and SOX. Additionally you are also well versed with taxation and audit
What's on Offer
A chance to grow and prosper in one of the best names in the industry. Be a key contributor in the Credit Control area.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description "Responsibilities: Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production platform and infrastructure, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security Configure [...]
Job Description Deliver cyber security initiative by providing technical, specialized expertise to IT and business functions. Ensure compliance to Group Information Security Risk Standards, assess se [...]
Job Description Business Analyst /Data Analyst with experience in accounting domain . Understanding of accounting - General Ledger, Basic journal entries, Charts of accounts. Operations Exce [...]
Job Description Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications). Must have knowledge of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming spe [...]