JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a team member in Global Funds Services, you will execute error free operations and identify and escalate any exceptions. You will comply with the firms policies and SOPs; identify opportunities for process efficiency and implement in a controlled manner (highlight recurring issues/question rationale behind each process and understand cascading impacts); and exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders. You will also participate in training opportunities, enhance your skill set of the various processes within the department and cross train colleagues on individual processes. You will have a thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points, act as a disciplined and positive team member,
operate as one team and act and think like an owner and partner.
- Fresh Commerce Graduates or experienced graduates with experience in a Banking and Financial Services/ Treasury environment (Experience and understanding of Mutual Fund Reconciliations/ Operations could be an added advantage)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Client focused
- Uses initiative and readily questions
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerical thought process
- Control orientated
- Proficient use of PC software for document and worksheet preparation
- Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours on high volume days, if required
- The ideal candidate would have a 'can do' attitude
- Good written & spoken English communication skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Good command over English Language Basic Computer and Internet Skills Liking towards doing something different Likes to work in an ever- learning environment Flexible to wo [...]
Company Name:PuzzolanaGroupJob Title:Office AssistantJob Designation:FresherJob Type:CompanyExperiance Years:1 - 4YearsLocation:Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaJob Qualification:Job key skills:Office Assis [...]
We actively seek a Manager, Talent Acquisition resident in our Hyderabad, India office. Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory [...]
Company Name:PuzzolanaGroupJob Title:Marketing TraineeJob Designation:TraineeJob Type:CompanyExperiance Years:0 - 1YearsLocation:Odisha, IndiaJob Qualification:Job key skills:FresherJob Description:1) [...]