ATSPL - Maharashtra
3+ years previous experience in Environment, Health & Safety or ME in Industrial Safety Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field required.
- Experience in reputed private or government organisations
- Experience managing multiple direct reports.
- Must be flexible regarding shifts.
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
The Site Safety Officer will be responsible for partnering with a site operations team in a Fulfillment Center to execute company safety policies and ensure compliance to all applicable local and regional regulations. By leveraging lean principles and kaizens,
this individual will lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce conditional and ergonomic risk in our processes to ensure a safe and healthful working environment for our Associates. The Site Safety officer must demonstrate the ability to build trust and confidence with the Operations Team and influence change through providing comprehensive risk assessments and safety data analysis.
The Site Safety officer must be an effective communicator and send clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing. This individual must instruct and train Operations Leaders in company safety policies and assist the operations site teams in incorporating our safety standards at their site. The Site Safety officer will be required to identify best practices and incorporate these best practices into our standards to continuously improve company safety policies. The Site Safety officer will be required to possess excellent safety program and relevant safety, environmental and ergonomic knowledge and demonstrates this expertise when working with Operations.
The Site Safety officer will be responsible to lead a safety team members: Safety Specialist, Safety Coordinators, Onsite first aid Associates. This individual must create and execute leadership development plans for their Safety Associates on their team. They must communicate safety team expectations and give frequent and appropriate feedback to their safety teams and ensure they are executing to the core competencies of an Amazon safety professional.
Distribution Center or Manufacturing Safety experience with mix of exempt and non-exempt employees at a site of at least 200 people preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
- Government Certified Safety Professional preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort interfacing with site leaders.
- Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: Special Situation Advisors (India) Private Limited (SSA) is the leading boutique investment bank and advisory firm operating in the distressed asset segment. We are financial advi [...]
Sorry , we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message and we'll get back to you. Sorry , we aren't online at the moment. Our Operating Hours Please update your profile Pl [...]
About the company: Easemint is a boutique management consulting firm that serves small & medium size organizations. At Easemint, we work with companies on both organic and inorganic growth opportuni [...]
Delivery boys requried morning 5 to 8 am. Nerul, Koperkhairne, Ghansoli areas. Bike, Smart Phone is must. ₹5000/- + Petrol ₹1.5 / Km + upto 2000 Incentives [...]