ASSPL - Karnataka
You are ideal for this role if you…
- Exemplify high degree of Ownership and Bias for Action.
- Enjoy solving problems through product and process interventions.
- Are energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing without authority.
- Use data extensively to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Pride yourself on your ability to deep-dive analytically into a problem.
- Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting.
- Have proven experience in managing and scaling a business / program.
Advertising is a strategic bet for Amazon and is one of the fastest growing business units within Amazon India.
Sponsored Products our flagship performance advertising product and the backbone of our Advertising business.
We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Senior Program Manager to help scale Sponsored Products in Amazon.in. Sponsored Products provides an important lever for suppliers to drive visibility for their products on Amazon. This role will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for driving adoption of Sponsored Products and building a sustainable ads business. This role will own key metrics like number of advertisers and advertising revenue and therefore is equivalent of P&L; ownership in advertising.
The key responsibilities of the Program Manager are the following,
- Owning and driving adoption and advertising revenue from Sellers through for Sponsored Products (equivalent of P&L;).
- Determining the long-term strategy for growth and driving end-to-end execution.
- Creating processes, systems and tools that can improve advertiser experience.
- Creating and managing advertiser support programs - e.g. onboarding, account management, on-demand support.
- Educating advertisers on using ad products through structured educational mechanisms and right investment in content and marketing channels.
- Identifying internal and external partnership opportunities to help drive ads business. For e.g., 3rd party (e.g. service providers, other external agencies) based advertising support to drive adoption and advertising revenue.
- Interacting periodically with Sellers and driving product enhancements based on Seller feedback.
- Periodically monitoring and reviewing performance and taking corrective actions.
- Deriving insights from data and put them into action (by working with key stakeholders).
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering preferred
- Master’s degree from Tier 1 B-schools (IIMs/ISB/SPJIMR/FMS/XLRI etc.)
- 5-7 years of post-MBA experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience [...]
Job Responsibilities: - To get oriented to the ward routines, equipment and type of patients. - Prepare nursing care plans and render effective bedside nursing care including Sponge bath, back [...]
Females only Candidate should travel near by areas Travel allowance will be provided She should have required skills for the job This is part time job Job Types: Part-time, Commission Experience [...]
GSI Product Marketing Role What we are looking for: Ability to think and speak at a business level and to create content that speaks very clearly to business problems and shows thought leadership. [...]