ASSPL - Karnataka
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter.
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced.
- Good people management skills.
- Comfortable with reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
You will ensure Amazon policies – including attendance tracking – are implemented and administered fairly and consistently. This includes motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of associates’ performance – including productivity, quality, and safety - as a means for achieving or exceeding Amazon expectations. The Team lead will address discipline and/or performance issues for FC Associates including up to termination. In addition, you will work in partnership with third party delivery providers to ensure Amazon standards are being met in accordance to service contracts.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our GSF FC operations team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We're seeking a Team lead for our FC operations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site or a combination of small sites. Executing inbound and outbound operations
- Meeting customer facing metrics, while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team reporting to you.
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
Ability to manage day and night shifts.
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
NeoLacta Lifesciences is the first company in Asia and India to bring the concept of collecting, processing and marketing 100% human breast milk products to save the lives of premature babies. Thi [...]
- Basic Qualifications: - At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in an Instructional Design role with a focus on content development - Proven experience designing and developing learning under aggres [...]
About the company: SUBHAG means extreme luck. We are a medical device engineering company. We believe that having a child is a right of any couple who like to enjoy parenthood. The financial conditi [...]
About the company: Marg is a career counseling platform for students in grades 9th and 10th. Through Marg, we offer a host of career counseling solutions like aptitude and psychometric assessment, p [...]