Forte India Operations
Research Associate, Business Operations Services
Reports to – Manager/Senior Manager- Business Operation Services
To support the development of clinical research services that enhance research effectiveness and timelines, and which are specific to the software applications (Clinical Trial Management Software as well as Electronic Data Capture software) of Forte Research Systems.
Forte provides key solutions for cancer centers, academic medical centers and health systems to unleash their research potential through software, consulting, services and managed infrastructure.
our meaningful purpose is to help our customers unleash their research potential. We are a team of talented people, fundamentally impacting the clinical research industry by enabling clinical research professionals to find new cures and give the best possible care to patients. At Forte, our culture reveals itself in everyday actions and decisions—it’s not what we say, or aspire to be—it’s what we truly believe in. Our core values are at the heart of all decisions we make as a company.
Collaborate: We work as a team with integrity, loyalty, trust and mutual respect to achieve superior results through open and honest two-way communication.
Pursue Excellence: We pursue excellence by continuously improving and innovating in everything
Fulfil Commitments: We take personal responsibility for our actions and fulfil commitments to fellow team members, customers, investors and service partners.
Celebrate: We make our journey enjoyable by taking time to celebrate our successes along the way.
Essential Job Duties:
- Understand and interpret clinical trial study protocols to design and develop calendars. Understand and interpret clinical trial agreements and sponsor budgets to develop site budgets for the protocol.
- Design and develop case report forms for clinical trial study protocols
- Develop a familiarity with Forte’s Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software to utilize related functionalities in the design and development of calendars, budgets, financials and case report forms.
- Work closely with reporting manager to complete daily/ weekly calendars, budgets, financials and/or case report forms design to meet with pre-determined quality criteria.
- Understand and utilize internal case management software and other reporting software to ensure that daily/weekly work assignments are appropriately tracked and completed.
- Actively participate in team meetings and contribute meaningfully to discussions related to specific customer cases and/or protocols.
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Life sciences/related fields.
- Knowledge of clinical research methodology, industry regulations and Good Clinical Practice guidelines related to human research
- Expected to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Good organizational and administrative abilities
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
- Preferred: 0-1 year work experience in job areas such as:
o Clinical trial coordinator at site
o Clinical data management
o Records management
Key Personal Attributes:
- Highly personable nature that fosters team work
- Excellent communication skills – oral as well as written
- High energy and positive attitude towards working in a culturally diverse environment
- Self-motivated and proactive
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Basic computer knowledge is must. - Any graduation. - Minimum 02 years of work experience is required. - Should have knowledge in sending inquiries, quotation, Purchase Order & e-mails. - Ha [...]