ADCI - Karnataka
- BA/BS degree in relevant field and 2-3+ years of direct analytics experience, or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g., complex statements, VBA, conditional formatting)
- Proficiency with SQL/relational databases
- Proven experience manipulating large sets of data, summarizing into metrics, and conducting appropriate statistical tests (e.g., regression, t-test, chi-square)
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, QuickSight
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document and report preparation
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently,
as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
Join the Student Programs Engineering and Analytics team to help us move reports and dashboards to insights and forecasts. The Student Program team is responsible for hiring the best student talent from all backgrounds to build the future of Amazon’s global workforce. Our team’s job is to equip our recruiting teams and partners with data and insights on the addressable marketplace of talent, the global hiring demand projections, and process efficiency gains.
As a new Business Analyst, you will lead the charge on designing demand and supply models that determine our strategy and investment in finding student talent. You will help us build KPIs and standardize our recruiting operations. You can shape the future data roadmap our global recruiting teams use to develop their sourcing strategy. Your goal is to develop data definitions and propose new strategies working side-by-side with recruiters and HR leaders in region. This isn’t easy – much of this work will be starting from scratch or attempting to tie together varied best practices across decentralized, global teams. But you have an opportunity to provide insights that will impact thousands of hiring managers across all of Amazon and you won’t be alone.
Our SP team includes other engineers and business analysts from across the world — all of whom will be partners for you in realizing our vision and enabling the growth at Amazon that’s critical for our customers.
You’re just right for this role because you like diving into data, learning new tools and having a global impact!
- Global demand management: Improve tracking of intern pipeline, demand forecasting, and weekly reconciliation as the season develops.
- Dynamic funnel: Monitor and throttle the application funnel to ensure interviewer availability.
- 5+ years of professional experience with a heavy emphasis on data and analytics
- Experience in analytical intensive roles within consulting, talent/HR, operational, or marketing environments
- Project management experience
- Ability to conduct advanced statistical techniques such as structural equation modeling, survival analysis, social network analysis, and/or cluster analysis
- Business-relevant knowledge of AWS Big Data technologies, like RedShift, S3, Aurora, Data Pipeline, QuickSight, Kinesis etc.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB: OPERATIONS Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients [...]
Our Mission At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It is [...]
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB: The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm's assets: to help maintain the integrity of Goldman Sachs' finances and expenditures. Through careful consideratio [...]
Looking to make a real difference? You belong right here. Come build a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial dream at an organization that values your own long-term success. [...]