CDO Chief Digital Office
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Our Nokia Information Technology organization is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join IT Service Management organization.
The ITSM Tools System Administrator is responsible for maintaining the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform
- Perform operation and maintenance tasks for ServiceNow platform and ServiceNow applications
- Manage support for incidents and requests related to ServiceNow platform and applications
- Contribute to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features
- > 3 Years of hands on experience with ServiceNow and service management (ITIL in general) within client environments
- Problem-solving skills
- A technical mind
- An organised mind
- Attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow Platform
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field from recognized university
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow System Administration Advanced
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Administrator Qualification: Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Database/ tool Monitoring - Monitor the list of activities successfully running in the envir [...]
Senior Administrator Qualification: Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Database/ tool Monitoring Monitor the list of activities successfully running in the [...]
Preferred Qualifications Oracle Corporation is the world’s leading supplier of software for information management, and the world’s second largest independent software company. With annual revenu [...]
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges Tableau & Visualization system Analyst Should have strong Tableau server Administrator skills along with deeper understanding on hardware co [...]