About Accenture: Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the monitoring of Azure Security Center ASC, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Threat Protection, Phishing Email, analyze event data and security alerts Knowledge of Azure cloud offerings and resources Brief knowledge of Azure Log Analytics, KQL, Windows PowerShell and Linux, Monitor the Azure and AWS resources and configure necessary security options Perform eyes on the glass monitoring activities in rotating shift basis Interface with technical personnel and others teams
- Technical Experience : Experience in the analyzing security alerts and reports generated by Azure Sentinel/MTP , AWS and handle them as per knowledge base articles Implement new threat hunting scenarios and keep continuous improvement on daily basis Initiate escalation procedure to counter potential threats/vulnerabilities Develop and apply security analysis skills to improve existing event handling procedures Brief knowledge of Public cloud platform
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill Self motivated Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred Completed the Azure 900/ Azure 500 certification
- Additional Information : Relevant certiication
15 years of full time education
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
OneOps - Staff Software Engineer @ Walmart Labs Summary If you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. At Walmart Labs Bengaluru, we don’t just innovate, we enable tr [...]
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group p [...]
Perform system administration of all AWS, Azure & Linode servers that includes - User account management - Patch management - Regular tool updates including Burp Professional, CheckMarx, We [...]
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers ref [...]