This team is part of PayPal’s Risk and Data organization and is responsible is to stay on top of recent business trend and offer insights through analytical support for PayPal’s global Consumer Credit products. This individual’s key performance KPIs will include Loss Performance, Fraud Decline rates, Revenue/Margin enabled, and Customer Experience. The Fraud Analytics team has ownership on portfolio management through by stay on top of recent business trend and offer insights through analytical support for PayPal’s global Consumer Credit products .
Day to day responsibilities includes
- Identifying opportunities and gaps within current portfolio of PayPal’s Fraud Risk controls, including continuously evolving fraud trends
- Based on analysis, formulating a solution to ensure optimal balance between user experience, business enablement, operational expense and loss exposure related to proposed solution
- Collaborating with external partners, including external Credit/Banking partners and Data vendors
- Closely monitoring performance of existing and new solutions to ensure expectations are met
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool: SAS / R / Python
- Strong analytical skills: ability to build quick estimates using back-of-the-envelope analysis, structure (and, if needed, execute) more complex analyses, pull together business cases, navigate multi-dimensional sets of tradeoffs. Above all, the job calls for comfort with data – ability to manipulate it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it
- Ability to manage a large, diverse set of to-do’s – prioritize, stay on top of multiple work streams, monitor progress
- Ability to work with leadership & stakeholders to define project scope and direction, driving large pieces of the work independently
- Dedicated, proactive, curious and eager to learn new approaches / methodologies – a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or related quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of proven credit or fraud risk analytics experience, or equivalent
- Must be an intuitive, organized, analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed analysis
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills a must, including the ability to explain and/or present analysis
- Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Aptitude and willingness to roll up the sleeves and get involved in the details
Job_Description_Summary: PayPal Credit is the simple, flexible credit line built into your PayPal account. The PayPal Credit Risk Organization is responsible for managing the risk throughout the lifecycle of PayPal’s Credit products. This is an exciting, fast paced organization where the contribution by team members can significantly impact PayPal’s bottom line as well as our customers’ experience. We’re looking for an Analyst to join the team and help in our efforts to manage PayPal Credit risk globally. You will work on the complex task of keeping fraudsters away from PayPal Credit. If you’re looking to make an impact at the red-hot intersection of ePayments, consumer lending and online risk management, you’re at the right place. This particular role is with the Consumer Fraud Analytics team within PayPal Credit Risk unit.
Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Overview KLA Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology t [...]
Job Description Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering peop [...]
Job Description:Â - The candidate should have worked in the capacity of a senior faculty member - Must have passion for academic, institutional and student development pursuits - Should have [...]
Major Responsibilities: We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to work closely with industry experts, subject matter experts and other data scientists to solve complex problems around consume [...]