Cairn Oil and Gas
- Be a part of the world’s leading natural resources conglomerate
- Exciting transformational opportunity to join the Fastest Growing E&P; Company in the World & make a difference
- Location: Barmer, Rajasthan India
Vedanta is India’s leading and world’s 6th largest diversified natural resources conglomerate with business operations majorly in India and also in South Africa, Namibia, UAE and Australia. We are a fully integrated producer of Oil & Gas, Zinc – Lead - Silver, Copper, Iron Ore, Steel, and Aluminium & Power. With our world class, low-cost and long-life assets, Vedanta contributes 1.4% towards India’s GDP, as per IFC.
Cairn Oil & Gas, a vertical of Vedanta Group,
is the largest private oil and gas exploration and production company in India, accounting for more than a quarter of India’s domestic crude oil production. It has a world-class resource base, with a current interest in 58 blocks in India. At Cairn, we are committed to play a lead role in energy security of the Country and geared up towards contributing half of India’s crude production.
We are looking for seasoned Turnaround Technical Experts for our Oil & Gas (exploration & production) business with extensive global experience with demonstrated track record in achieving world class recovery, benchmarked decline rate, asset optimization, debottlenecking and significant production growth.
We may consider if you would like to bring your specialist team along with you.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Developing & executing turnaround strategies to reduce reservoir decline, improve reservoir productivity, debottleneck surface capacity, and deploy best-in-class technology to enhance recovery & grow production.
What do we offer:
- We will offer the best compensation and best in class award/reward.
- Our people policies are globally benchmarked with best-in-class facilities including housing, healthcare, schooling, recreation etc. All our work locations are well connected by rail, road, & air, with excellent living conditions with regular Charter facilities from Delhi to Barmer (half hour flight).
- As an equal opportunity employer, Vedanta offers a truly global work culture. The company is proud of its diverse workforce - nationality, ethnicity, backgrounds, and thought.
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you are looking for, apply now and be a part of our exciting growth journey.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
GROUND STAFF: - Passport Checking and Reservation Staff, cabin crew , air hostage, security officer , passenger services Qualification - 10+2 & Graduate Good Communication Skill Hindi & Engl [...]
We are looking for Computer Operator in Back Office, Maintain Data on our google drive applications (documents, sheets, forms) within the organization, as he will be operating with delicate informatio [...]
Dear Candidate, Greeting from Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd, Website: www.aarviencon.com Urgent Opening for Production Operator with one of the leading Oil Gas Refinery companies . Position : Pro [...]
We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages an [...]