REWARD360 GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the CEOs behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the management team.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members.
4. Drafts reports,
prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
5. Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails etc.
Board Support and Liaison
6. Serves as the CEO's administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and associated work.
7. Coordinates Executive, Finance, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the CEOs agenda.
8. Participates as an adjunct member of the leadership team including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required.
9. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Spoken languages - English, Hindi, Kannada.
2. Experience - Working as an EA for SVP or above.
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
2. Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
3. 3 to 5 years providing support for upper-level management preferably in a startup.
Skills & Abilities:
1. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
2. Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
3. Ability to learn new software.
4. Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
5. Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
6. Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
7. Ability to work with a broad range of people including board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the CEO and staff, and others.
8. Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Please share your resume to [email protected]
Swapna - (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Proficiency in English, Exemplary planning and time management skills Ability to multitask [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Provide Marketing & MIS support to Senior Management - Planning and organizing promotional presentations. Promotional strategies, plans and objectives. - Provide pro [...]
Method validation Method development A research and development (R&D;) manager performs a number of highly important roles within an organization. They are responsible for research, planning, and i [...]
About slice slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring [...]