IFOOD Web Media Technology Private Ltd
Role: Roku BrightScript Developer
- As "Roku BrightScript Developer" you will build and expand upon both Roku infrastructure of Future Today's platform products across multiple OTT platforms.
- The ideal candidate is naturally curious, self-driven, dedicated, detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Roku based apps platforms.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ensure developing secure code which withstands all industry practices.
- Should Collaborate with other teams, like UX,
Partner Engineering, Developer Relations, and Application teams across
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Ensure Proper handling of the code.
Skills/Educational qualification required:
- Preferably a BE/B.Tech from a reputed institute (or equivalent work experience).
- Application development experience such as building UI components & custom controllers using Roku SDK, Bright script, SceneGraph and Roku Debugging tools.
- In-depth knowledge of web-services and data driven-application architecture.
- Experience in developing software with hands-on experience in building smart TV & OTT Applications.
- Should be able to develop apps published on Roku channel store.
- Experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Broad knowledge of TV applications pertaining to Media domain like VOD and Linear.
- Experience on using analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools.
- Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval
- Willingness to take responsibility and deliver products.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- 3 plus years of Software Engineering experience for working in Roku TV project and apps.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Producation process Engineer Experience : 4 - 10 year Location : Mayapuri,Delhi Industry : Manufacturing Industry : Production JOB DESCRIPTION FOR POSITION: PRODUCTI [...]
Job Description Mandatory Qualification: B.tech(CS/IT),MBA(Marketing/ International Business) Knowledge: XML/HTML/Photoshop/Epsilon/Microsoft Office Skills: basic knowledge of computers Pers [...]
Job Description Major Duties: Studies and familiarizes oneself with project rules, specifications and updates of the assigned project. Works on assigned file as per the set instructions. Strives [...]
Job Description Job Description: Having good command on MS Excel, MS Word, Letter Drafting, Email Correspondence and good communication skills needed. Good IQ level must. Day to day bases of [...]