Cacti Legal Services LLP
Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations
Strategic Sourcing, Contracts & Procurement project execution (both Direct & Indirect categories) - Procurement cost reduction (direct negotiation with suppliers and RFQ/RFP execution), spend and contract term analytics for developing negotiation strategy/position, Procurement model design, and go-to market strategy development for global spend across multiple categories, contract renegotiation and contract value creation, cost modeling, category management, operations/maintenance process optimization, supplier performance analysis and capability development, RFQ and PR to PO process optimization,
techno-commercial negotiation strategy formulation, client management.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Good experience in Management Consulting, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Commercial, Policy & Regulations, and Plant Operations.
- Should have managed complex sourcing and cost optimization projects in both direct and Indirect categories delivering benchmark results in procurement savings and contract negotiations. Should be skilled at procurement cost optimization, contract life cycle management, procurement transformation, sourcing model design, the total cost of ownership (TCO), spend analysis, cost modeling, supplier evaluation, vendor relationship management, category taxonomy development, and standard operating procedures (SoP).
- Candidate should be experienced in the sourcing of Electrical and Power equipment, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas (Domestic & R-LNG), Lube Oils, IT (Software/Hardware/Apps), SLA's, Professional Services & Consulting contracts.
- Candidate should have experience of managing EPC sourcing and O&M; contracts of Thermal, Wind & Solar plants. Should have handled Regulatory Compliance, Risk & Audit, and Commercial aspects of multiple projects.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- MBA (Supply Chain & Operations)
- 8+ years of experience in Sourcing & Procurement, Contract life cycle Management, Commercial, Operations, Strategy, Risk Management, Regulations, and Compliance in Power & Oil & Gas Industry
- Cost Modeling, Spend Analytics, TCO, Contract Negotiations, end to end RFI, RFP, RFQ with P2P, S2C, and PR to PO
- Commodity pricing (Steel, Aluminum, Copper) based on LME Price Indices, forecasting and pricing formula adjustment
- EPC sourcing and O&M; contracts of Thermal, Wind & Solar plants and their Regulatory Compliances, Risk & Audit Mgmt
- Icertis CLM, SAP, ARIBA, SMART, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, Six-Sigma, Data Analytics, and Visualization
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - HIRING FOR INTERNATIONAL BPO - EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS - INTERNATIONAL CALLING - NEEDS TO RESLOVE QUERIES OF INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS ON CALL - EXPERIENCE IN BILLING P [...]
Job Description At TV SD we are passionate about technology. Innovations impact our daily lives in countless ways, and we are dedicated to being a part of that progress. We test, we audit, we inspect [...]
Job Description IT Application lead with SAP Background Req I D NTTJP00037160 Rate DOE Primary Skills Description Need SAP Application Lead on contract - Gurgaon Exp : 9 years Job De [...]
Job Description Job Description: 1. Conducted internal audits in this ERP implemented organisation. Review include Account Payable Module, Inventory systems, Payroll application, Accounts Receivab [...]