Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
Team and Role
GoldenGate Service team is building a new Oracle Cloud (Gen 2, OCI) service for real-time data integration, replication and database migration in heterogeneous IT environments. This service is based on the Oracle GoldenGate software, a best of breed data replication solution engineered for highest performance and availability. Our global development team spans locations across US, Hungary, Mexico and India. We are hiring senior devops engineers - people who solve IT operational challenges by using software engineering tools and processes. In this role you will:
- On-call monitor and manage uptime,
end-to-end performance and operability of all service processes and dependent infrastructure to meet SLAs
- Understand and meet the scale, capacity, security, performance attributes, and requirements of the service and technology stack.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of automation, orchestration, change management and disaster recovery principles.
- Act as ultimate escalation point for complex or critical issues and document their resolutions
- Utilize a deep understanding of service topology and their dependencies required to troubleshoot issues, define mitigations and communicate resolutions.
- Partner with development and product management in defining and implementing improvements in availability, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, computer engineering or a related discipline
- 5+ years of hands-on devops, or ops experience
- 2+ years of hands-on cloud experience in setting up and managing services/products or migration of on-premises services/products on any cloud infrastructure.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure certification a plus
- Solid foundation in cloud infrastructure - Compute, Network and Storage
- Solid foundation in Database systems. Oracle Database a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Java, REST Architecture and JSON
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Experience in test automation using frameworks like Cucumber
- Experience in configuration management using Chef
- Experience in monitoring and dashboards using Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- Experience in Enterprise Security
- Experience in building and managing Docker containers
- Experience in infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Experience in microservice frameworks like Dropwizard
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Experience with using Agile/Scrum
- Excellent communication abilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that i [...]
Responsibilities: Should be able to drive performance testing projects independently Design and develop automated real-world load to drive the complex representative customer environment Owns [...]
Job Description Software Engineer , Site Reliability Engineering is responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of push to talk communications solution provided by Kodiak, A Motorol [...]
Job Requisition ID # 20WD38827 Job Title Site Reliability Engineer Job Description Site Reliability Engineer Location: India- Bengaluru Job ID: 20WD38827 Position Overview Auto [...]