Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Greetings from Kotak Mahindra Bank
We have openings for Product Sales Manager-CMS for the entire Pune location.
Grade to be Offered: Deputy Manager/ Manager (M2/M3)
CTC to be Offered: Upto 8 LPA
- Spot opportunities in the market, along with the relationship team, to target companies, industries and sectors and sell suitable product offering for them
- Interaction with potential customers to understand the technical requirement for system integration for TBG products/services i.e. CMS with focus on Commercial Bank clients.
- Train & enable Branch Banking Teams to sell the Cash Management Products
- Give a demonstration of our system to branches & prospective clients.
- Assist the Relationship Manager/Branches to close a deals
- Ensure desired penetration of the product in the market by the relationship team by providing marketing support, visibility campaigns and brand presence
- Liaise with operations team to ensure seamless deal execution and ongoing administration
- CMS facilitates customers to transact online at their end with reduced dependency on the branches through Online platform/integration of their ERP systems with the bank.
- We enable multiple channels of collection to ensure effective collection management and real-time reconciliation MIS.
- PSM role entails identification of customers from the existing customer database and also from the open market.
- The role includes training of Branches, different channel teams (Viz Agri, Sales channels etc) for identifying the prospects and support for the closure of such opportunities identified.
- After-sales service as well for CMS customers to ensure a smooth transition from Physical to Online mode for ensuring customer delight.
- The present position is for CBRL segment based out of Pune and would entail extensive travelling across ROMG.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively and a go-getter with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be sales-oriented
- Must be market savvy, with good networking skills
- Must be proactive and with high energy levels
- Must be analytical, practical and have an aptitude for troubleshooting.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be tenacious, detail-oriented, tough-minded when needed, but diplomatic.
- With the Banking / Finance industry
- Preferably an Engineer with an MBA.
- 2-4 years of post MBA experience in selling Cash Management products
- Maximum age limit 32 yrs
- Must have the ability to settle in an environment requiring entrepreneurial/ building skills
- Keen interest in sales, structuring and implement deals
- Must be capable of working with a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and planning skills
If you wish to apply for this job position, please share your updated CV to "[email protected]" OR whats app @960-795-82-52 with following details
3)Current Company Name
5)Role applied for
6)Fixed CTC (annual)
7)Expected CTC (annual)
9)Current Job Location
10)Preferred Job Location
11)Did you ever work in Kotak in past
12) Name of Source /Reference ( name of the Person referred this candidate along with referee current organisation name)
If the candidate's profile gets shortlisted, HR team shall connect with the candidate directly.
Note: Please mention the following in the subject line as '"CV"_"Position Name" -"Location"
Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Human Resource team
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
* Generate, collate & identify scientific references based on content, marketing pitch & perceived market requirement, * Developing innovative ways to communicate product range to prospects & customer [...]
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP) - Hands-on design and development of Google Cloud Platform (GCP), across a wide range of GCP services includin [...]
Hi, CompuMatrice is hiring UIUX designer freelancers on an immediate joining basis post-selection. Candidate can work remotely. Experience should be around or more than 5 years. Candidate must hav [...]
Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The [...]