Project Manager, Business Events - MST Team
About this Role:
Business Event Management is an MST Service that manages the lifecycles encapsulating the EY business events that impact the structure of EY’s financial systems. The team provides advisory services to Global CFOs, Clients, and the Program as trusted business advisors to ensure business events that impact the structure of financial systems are accommodated in a way that drives global consistency in both transactional processing and financial reporting.
The Team also establishes and supports processes to evaluate requests to address changes to organization structures, competencies,
and business models; addresses unique business needs for localization by service line and work through exceptions; and maintains the integrity between Mercury and legacy systems.
- Work with MST functions and other global and countries teams to provide high quality project management support during implementation of large organizational changes / business events delivery in finance systems
- Provide clear and consistent executive reporting built on strong collaboration with various workstreams to monitor and address project progress, risks and issues
- Drive implementation of Project Management processes, methods and best practices into MST Business events functions including tools, deliverables, and financial and resource management practices.
- Support other business readiness activities at workstream level where necessary
- Assist MST Business events functions with forward looking project portfolio development
- Escalate project risks and issues to PM Lead
- Maintain project documentation in repository
- Monitor and report on project management service quality throughout project lifecycle including periodic program/project health checks
- Support resource management activities to ensure effective utilization and capacity management
- Support overall goals for Project Management function
- Contribute towards and drive goals across function on behalf of function leader
- Contribute to design and continuous development of effective Project Management processes and tools
- Assist with training and development of staff members
- Support staff members directly or indirectly in their roles
Required Candidate profile
- Strong PM skills.
- Candidate with 6+ years of experience.
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to organize, track, and manage project inter-dependencies
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people
- Outstanding self-management, stakeholder management, and business communication (English) spoken and written skills
- Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
- Previous experience with SAP/systems implementation in PMO role is preferred
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Experience with Magento 2.3.x 2+ years of experience with Magento 2 development Experience with PHP development & Mysql Should have worked as an Architect for at least 3+ M [...]
Job Summary Perform Sales Arrive at Pricing & Costing Appointment of Super stockiest / Stockiest / Dealer Develop and Implement Field Promotion Plan Manage Distributor, Orders & Schemes Ma [...]
About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is [...]
Lead Business Development and Account Management within designated clients, delivering revenue targets in line with the MedTech strategy Engage and build strong relationships with senior executives [...]