Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
- Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
- Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
- Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
- Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
- Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
- Log and triage incidents.
- Coordinate with resolver groups vendors/carriers.
- Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
- Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
- Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
- Effective floor Management.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Makes recommendations on R&R; for team / individual achievement.
- Makes recommendations to team lead on team's performance rating.
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant's security policies LP timelines etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.
Must Have Skills
- RedHat Linux Administration
- Production Plng&Ctrl-Ind; Mfg
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job: Transaction Banking Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 29/Sep/2020 Unposting Date: 29/Oct/2020 Ab [...]
Investment Compliance, State Street Global Advisors, Associate 2 Who we are looking for: Looking for compliance professional who understand and can provide end-to-end support to investment compa [...]
Financial Modelling & Conversion Team provides support on a wide range of Refinitiv Excel Add-in products. This involves building/converting financial models for our investment banking, sell side rese [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Skill: ServiceNow ITBM Project Coordinator : Role: T2 – T1 Are you passionate about writing and love to explore new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded content dev [...]