Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
- Understand specific client requirements and analyze them.
- Conduct detailed costing based on time and effort estimation if required.
- Provide inputs for client demos/presentations/collaterals (such as capability deck and case study), communication & pitch.
- Provide support to onsite employees during deal making process.
- Participate in geographic specific event / seminars if required.
- Provide input for creating response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Provide support during proposal development.
- Conduct research on industry specific solutions and new platforms required.
- Participate in seminars /conferences.
- Prepare collaterals, publications,
technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
- New Solution Development.
- Conduct market research to identify new solution area.
- Create business case for new solution.
- Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- Detail out new solutions as required map solution developed to client space.
- Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Knowledge Management.
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
- Solution Engineering.
- Conduct gap analysis to analyze the asis and wouldbe state of the business.
- Provide guidance in creating solutions for the gaps.
- Confirm technical feasibility of solution.
- Design end to end solution for the client and plan for integration.
- Provide work around as needed where standard solution is not required.
- Map solution/ deliverables to service level agreement (SLA) for delivery.
- Understand context of different clients to suitably structure solution implementation.
- Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required.
- Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
- Implementation and Testing.
- Configure the system based on the requirements.
- Carry out testing before handover to the users.
- Test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Conduct pilot for solution developed.
- Review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- Manage deadlines for functional deliverables.
- Create data migration and cutover plan.
- Conduct workshops to get a buy in on recommendations.
- Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- Support analysis of data issues and route for resolution.
- Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- Conduct test workshops.
- Plan for and conduct system testing based on the scenarios using various testing tools as required.
- Project Support & Functional Change Management.
- Configure/change configuration based on the ticket.
- Carry out testing before handing over to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Meet project SLAs, give ticket resolution feedback to the customer.
- Support creation of business case for an IT initiative.
- Provide inputs for calculation of the project TCO and KPIs such as ROI.
- Provide input towards determination of project risks and recommendations on product and platform.
- Understand stakeholders pain points, business objectives and organization culture.
- Draft communication plan to be circulated to the various interest groups within the organization and get it reviewed from the supervisor.
- Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Redesign processes/framework based on recommendations.
- Keep track of timelines and deliverables with respect to the functional area.
- Communicate with client and project team when necessary.
- Contribute towards driving functional change management in engagements as needed convince/guide the customer to move from an existing solution to a new solution.
- Support organizational change management processes for respective work streams.
- Client Management/Relationship Management.
- Manage client relationships from start to execution.
- Follow through on commitments, achieve timely resolution of issues.
- Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
- Approach client proactively to better understand issues and needs.
- Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
- Share business value of services to win engagement.
- People Management.
- Create training courses and supporting artefacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Configure the system for training.
- Assist in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- Plan the training calendar.
- Conduct training with the help of academy.
- Mentor consultants with respect to product and domain skills on projects Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- Provide guidance to new members in the team.
Must Have Skills
- SAP BBD-Project Management
- SAP Project Systems Testing
- Corporate & Finance
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job DescriptionResource Request Title: SAP CRM Senior ConsultantDescription: Cutover & Test LeadLocation: Bangalore, IndiaTest Leada. Responsible for the planning, monitoring and the controlling the t [...]
SAP FICO RAR (Part time/ Full time) .Hello, Greetings from Katalyst Technologies..!!! We need a SAP FICO RAR Consultant to work in our esteemed environment. SAP FICO RAR Job Code : LG 0 [...]
I hope you are having a great day. I have reviewed your profile on Naukri for 'SAP SD/MM Functional Consultant' 6-12 Month(s) Contract job in India, India at our client Autodesk Asia. DO NOT REP [...]
Date: Sep 25, 2020 As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you [...]