Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
- Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Design and Analysis:
- Study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Testing: Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or valueadds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System, IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual / scripts.
- contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Must Have Skills
- Ebao-scripting for FMS
- ANSI SQL
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Credit Complex COO Team Job Number: 3154666 Primary Location : Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) Education Level : Refer to Position Description Job : Investm [...]
Job Description Experience: 10 years experience into project handling from conception till completion of a project. Candidate must possess strong design sensibilities. Education: B.Arch Post Gradu [...]
Job Description FXEM Sales Assistant Job Number: 3156871 Primary Location : Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) Education Level : Refer to Position Description Job : Investment [...]
Job Description Senior Associate Application Specialist About Language Delivery Technology Services The Senior Associate Application Specialist is a valuable member of the Language Delivery Technolog [...]