About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Portfolio & Analytic Control Unit (PACU) is part of Global Funding & Collateral Management (GFCM) within Corporate Treasury and provides reporting and analytic support for the Collateral Management Unit (CMU), Securitization Funding, Global Funding,
Multi-Currency Treasury, and GFCM Policy & Governance. The PACU has an opening for a Treasury Finance Consultant to assist in the coordination of on-going application design and implementation with a focus on data quality, governance, and controls.
About the Role
This consultant will also be responsible for executing daily data controls, along with analyzing and documenting data quality issues/exceptions. Consultant will be expected to track all identified data defects/issues and assist with resolving them with the appropriate partner(s).
- This role will serve as the main contact for maintaining data controls and ensuring all relevant procedure documents are valid.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Ideal candidates would have strong experience in working with large complex data sets, data analysis and reconciliation skills, data visualization, knowledge of securities collateral, and operating within a data governance framework.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Experience developing operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured
- 6-8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting.
- BCom, MCom, ACA Inter, ACMA Inter, CFA, CA and CMA or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Intermediate analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo's balance sheet/product offerings
- Knowledge and understanding of securities collateral and treasury management
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and senior management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and te [...]
YOUR ROLE Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Management Consultant in our T&O; practice, a typical day might include: Discovering stakeholders challenges and expectati [...]
Job Skill: Accounts Payable Processing Designation: Management Level - 09-Team Lead/Consultant Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: BCom Years of Experience: 7-11 years Job Summary [...]