About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WF I&P;) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions. WF I&P; operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFI&P; at our International Careers website.
Risk management at Wells Fargo is organized with clearly defined lines of defense to provide effective risk oversight and decision-making across the organization. Each line of defense is assigned specific responsibilities and understands the associated activities it is expected to perform.
Strategic Enterprise Risk Management (SERM) is a group directly under the Chief Risk Officer Enterprise Risk Reporting and Aggregation
Enterprise Risk Reporting and Aggregation (ERA) is a growing team within Strategic Enterprise Risk Management (SERM) that is responsible for developing and managing Regulatory, Board, and Executive management reporting of risks across the organization, and for developing strong risk analytics and intelligence capabilities to proactively identify and report on risk trends.
The candidate will be an enterprise risk officer in the Enterprise Risk Aggregation (ERA) Reporting team. This team is responsible for the production of enterprise risk reporting and the execution of control activities related to report production. The team is also responsible for designing, developing, testing and documentation activities related to key enterprise risk reports. A successful candidate will have a solid background in reporting, understanding and utilizing Relational Databases and Data Warehouses, and be effective querying and reporting on large and complex data sets. This role will interface with the Data Management, Governance and Strategy team(s) within ERA, and includes but is not limited to designing, implementing and monitoring of data quality within ERA data sets, improving data quality controls, and maintaining data quality documentation. Other areas of responsibilities includes maintaining and creation of controls reporting, technology release testing, and partnering with upstream data sources to ERA to research and solve data issues and irregularities. An understanding of Data Governance, BCBS 239 reporting principles, and internal Wells Fargo policies and oversight groups including G&O; standards and artifacts will assist to maintain regulatory compliance standards.
- Develop a deep understanding of the core data and reporting model(s) within Enterprise Risk Aggregation (ERA).
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop reporting.
- Develop, implement, and automate robust completeness and accuracy controls on ERA data including managing independent validation processes
- Perform deep dive analytics (both Adhoc and structured) and provide reporting or results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create, analyze, and solve Problem Handling (PH) tickets based on data problems and issues, stepping back to understand the broader context and providing detailed root cause analysis.
- Develop and maintain data documentation including Governance and Oversight (G&O;) artifacts
- Create and interpret Business Intelligence data (Reporting, Basic Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Prescriptive Analytics) combined with business knowledge to draw supportable conclusions about current and future risk levels.
- Design rich data visualizations to communicate complex ideas and automate reporting and controls.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 8+ yrs. of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management)
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- 4+ years SQL, Teradata, and or Hadoop experience
- 4+ years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk)
- 2+ years of experience with BI tools such as SAS, Cognos, Tableau, Microstrategy, or SQL Server Reporting Services (Tableau preferred)
- Technology requirements and testing experience in data or applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience, understanding, and knowledge of Enterprise Risk exposures within Wells Fargo including credit risk, market risk, or counterparty risk
- Regulatory or Risk reporting experience (Basel, BCBS 239, Federal Reserve, G&O; high risk reports)
- Experience working with General Ledger, Basel, Counterparty, Market and Credit Risk data
- Data lineage, data element mapping, data documentation experience
- Experience researching and resolving data problems and working with technology teams on remediation of data issues
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. [...]
JD: Location: Bangalore Job Type: Full time • General Profile • Recognized as a guru” or SME in a job discipline and requires broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories, tec [...]
Job Description - Theres never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to ev [...]
Job Description About Wells Fargo India & Philippines Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WF I&P;) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Farg [...]